Membership at the AKC Museum of the Dog offers exclusive benefits, outlined below.
By supporting the Museum with your Membership gift, you are providing us with valuable funds to continue to preserve and interpret the canine art in our collection and educate visitors on the important roles that dogs play in society. Thank you for your support!
For inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Tax-deductible amounts are calculated based on the estimated value of goods and services provided with each membership level.
All memberships are based on an annual gift and include:
- Unlimited Museum admission for one year
- 15% discount in person and online at the Museum store
- Member-only shopping experiences
- Priority notice for Museum events
- Admission to special Members-only events & exhibition previews
- AKC Museum of the Dog Membership Card(s)
- A subscription to the quarterly newsletter and AKC Family Dog
Individual - $60 ($47 tax deductible)
Family/Dual - $95 ($82 tax deductible)
(Benefits of the Family/Dual level are for two adults and two children under 12)Join Today!
Members at this level receive all the benefits of the Family/Dual level in addition to:
- Four single-use guest passes
- Recognition in our Annual Report, on the Member Wall at the Museum, and on our website
$250 ($237 tax deductible)Join Today!
Members at this level receive all the benefits of the Blue Ribbon level in addition to:
- Six single-use guest passes
- Private tour for Member and up to five guests (with prior reservation)
$500 ($487 tax deductible)Join Today!
Best in Show
Members at this level receive all the benefits of the Grand Champion level in addition to:
- 10 single-use guest passes
- Invitations to special events exclusive to Best in Show Members and above
- Invitation to the annual AKC MoD Gala
- Private tour with the Museum Curator or Museum Director for Member and up to seven guests (with prior reservation)
$1,000 ($987 tax deductible)Join Today!
Members at this level receive all the benefits of the Best in Show level in addition to:
- Annual private event exclusively for the Winner's Circle group with AKC MoD Director and key staff members
$5,000 ($4,875 tax deductible)Join Today!
Out of courtesy to our neighbors, only service dogs and invited demonstration dogs are allowed in the museum.
Service animals are welcome in the museum. The museum entrance is wheelchair accessible via the building’s main plaza on the corner of Park Ave and E 40th Street. Accessible elevators are located on the first floor of the museum to the left of the admissions desk and gift shop. Public restrooms include accessible facilities.
If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please feel free to contact the museum.
Non-flash photography is permitted in the Museum for personal (non commercial) use except where noted. Flash photography, videography and tripods are not permitted in the Museum.